There are six NACC medical providers: one Family Practice Physician, one Pediatrician three Family Nurse Practitioners, and one Certified Nurse Practitioner.
On Call Access
NACC physicians are available for your urgent medical concerns when the clinic is closed. For non-emergency issues, like colds, rashes, and other illnesses that are usually handled in the clinic, please call and speak to the doctor on call. This could save you an unnecessary trip to the ER. The number to call is 612-873-9389.
Medical Services We Offer:
- General health maintenance/preventative services
- Prenatal care & Follow-up
- Well-child care (exams, immunizations, lead screening, diabetes screening, developmental screening)
- Acute care for adults and children
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder evaluation & treatment
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder treatment
- Cancer screening
- Sage-Plus mammograms and cervical cancer screenings
- Prenatal care coordination
- Diabetes care coordination
- Dietitian services
- Complete Lab services