NACC’s Diabetes Program
- Free on-site quarterly eye exams
- Medication counseling and care coordination with Registered Nurses
- One-on-one meal planning and carbohydrate counting with Registered Dietitian
- Emotional health screening and referrals to NACC Counseling Services
- Free on-site monthly diabetes classes
- Free monthly diabetes breakfast at Phillips Community Center
- Community Advisory Committee for Diabetes
Contact our Registered Dietitian at 612-872-8086 ext. 1019.
Diabetes Prevention Program
The Native American Community Clinic (NACC) with funding from the City of Minneapolis is offering free diabetes prevention classes for all who qualify. The classes are based on the CDC’s (Center for Disease Control) Lifestyle Change Curriculum. The course will help you to eat a better healthier diet as well as help you find way to be more active. Fifty eight percent of those who have done this course push back Type 2 Diabetes for a decade or do not get it. To receive more information or to ask questions about the program please contact Justin at 612-872-8086 x1041 or write him at email@example.com
NACC is located at 1213 E. Franklin Ave. next to Marias Café. As a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center we serve everyone regardless of their ability to pay.
Contact our Diabetes Prevention Coordinator, Justin for more information at 612-872-8086 ext 1041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Cancer Prevention Screenings
Quarterly Mammogram events
Incentives for pap, breast, and colon cancer screenings
Contact our Referrals Coordinator, Sarah for more information at 612-872-8086 ext 1023 or email@example.com